Thursday, July 5, 2012

How To Become Slim When Your Health Is On The Line

,
Paleo Weight Loss :

Question: Have you ever been in a life or death situation because you put your health issues on the back burner? I have.

How To Become Slim When Your Health Is On The Line

I tried every diet under the sun and I even went to a physician-supervised weight loss clinic, but I failed miserably. You know why? I kept cheating and it just made my situation worse.

Apparently, the accountability factor had little impact on me even as I kept searching for the quickest way to lose belly fat.

Ironically, the physician-supervised clinic was the place I got found out. My blood pressure was off the charts. It was so high they couldn't even read it.

I guess it was a good thing I got caught because now I had to deal with a problem many people have - AVOIDANCE. I used my own home-made plan to learn how to become slim:

  • No carb diet plans
  • Cinnamon weight loss plans
  • Paleo weight loss plans
  • Fish oil weight loss plans

If you are in serious trouble and you know you need to do something about it, there's always hope. It's hard to understand why we do the dumb things we do.

As I thought about my situation, I realized how stupid my rationalization was. I didn't want to go to the doctor's office because I didn't want him telling me I needed to lose weight and lower my cholesterol.

As it turned out, my blood pressure was doing the real damage. I put my kidneys under tremendous strain and I have to deal with the consequences.

You probably have some time on your side. Do the right thing and visit your doctor. Get your vital information laid out for you and deal with the cards dealt you. That's the only way to move forward.

It's no fun being overweight or obese and it really doesn't matter how you got there. The most important thing you can do is take baby steps and get bolder as you begin to feel better.

I can almost promise you the thing that is preventing from losing weight is junk food. I cannot buy junk food because it will be gone quickly. Do you find yourself in this position? I thought so!

Don't blame anyone else. This is on you and no one else. No one can change your mind; you have to do that for yourself. If you want to learn how to become slim, reassess all the food you are eating.

Can you give up foods right now without substituting it for other bad food? You will be amazed how easy it will be to lose belly fat when you take matters into your own hands. Good luck.


“ How to pack a delicious day's lunch and snacks in minutes 100% Guaranteed ”


0 comments to “How To Become Slim When Your Health Is On The Line”

Post a Comment

 

Paleo Weight Loss Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger